Translating & Proofreading Services
Clinical and regulatory client documentation have been a cornerstone of our translation work since 2004.
We engage daily with different role players in the life sciences community, such as contract research organisations, pharmaceutical companies, primary investigators, ethics committees, patient associations, regulatory authorities and researchers to assist them with quality translations into some major Southern African languages.
- Clinical Trial Protocols
- Instructions for investigators
- Informed Consent Documentation/Forms (ICF)
- Patient Information Leaflets/Sheets (PIL)
- Instructions for patients
- Patient records
- Patient Reported Outcome (PRO) forms
- Case Report Forms
- Clinical Trial Reports
- Lab Reports
- Serious Adverse Event
As a division of Language Inc and one of Africa’s few EN15038 compliant companies, we are serious about quality.